Remote Access To Your Business
One intuitive, easy-to-use product for your staff and customers. Clik Remote will give everyone the information they need, when they need it, all wrapped in their own personalised dashboard.
Clik Remote Manager - Take control and oversee your business remotely, no matter where you are.
Clik Remote Engineer - Your team onsite will be able to see their jobs and upcoming work when they need it.
Clik Remote Customer - Give your customers access to all the job and reporting information they need.
Clik Remote Sales - Provide your sales team with CRM and quoting functionality on-the-go.
If you are a current Clik Remote user with up-to-date Clik Cover, you can get started with the new software by getting in touch.
- A Clik Service licence
- Valid Clik Cover required for all Clik Remote licences to upgrade and receive regular updates
- Windows IIS 7 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 3.0
- A fixed IP Address
- Port forwarding ability on internet router
- Internet connection
- Signature capture is supported in devices that support HTML5
- Requires iOS 10 or above when used on iPhone or iPad
- Android devices require a browser supporting ES2015 (v49 of Chrome) or above
- Clik strongly recommends using an SSL Certificate to ensure safe encryption of any data sent over the internet
- Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome are recommended for Clik Remote. Please note, Internet Explorer is not supported.
What is SSL?
An SSL Certificate means that the website - and your connection to it - is secure and will ensure any information you put into that site will be encrypted.
Please see our SSL blog.
Will an SSL certificate cost money?
You can obtain a free SSL Certificate using something like Let's Encrypt, Certify The Web, or purchase one which can cost between £20-£100 a year.
If you have any questions about our requirements please don’t hesitate in getting in touch with our support team.
Clik support does not provide assistance for configuring an SSL Certificate. Consequently, Clik cannot guarantee to provide any support for it, please speak to your IT support for assistance.
For more information regarding each Clik Remote module, see our comparison sheet.