Get Work Done Faster With Web-Based Field Service Management Software
See who is working on what at a glance. Manage, track and organise your business, wherever you are.
You can assign work to engineers in the field. They can view their diary, site history, jobs and get a customer signature on completion.
Customers can view quotes, create new jobs and see the current status of their work.
You, the manager, will see an overview of everything in one visual dashboard.
There are different versions of Clik Remote for managers, engineers, sales teams and your customers to help you all work continuously together. There is also a Dashboard login to track targets and view important details.
- Powerful search bar helps you locate what you need, quickly
- Clik Remote is web-based, so you can access from any web browser, on any device
- Visual dashboards tailored for the manager, engineer, customer and sales teams
- Works with Clik Service to keep everyone connected
Have a look to see the full list of what is available in each version of Clik Remote
- Clik Service
- Clik Cover is required for all Clik Remote licences to upgrade and receive regular updates
- Windows IIS 8 or higher
- We recommend using a Windows Server OS for Clik Remote to avoid degraded performance with multiple users.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 (or higher)
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 3.0
- A fixed IP address
- Port forwarding ability on internet router
- Internet connection
- Signature capture is supported in devices that support HTML5
- Requires iOS 10 or above when used on iPhone or iPad
- Android devices require a browser supporting ES2015 (v49 of Chrome) or above
- Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome are recommended for Clik Remote. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Clik strongly recommends using an SSL Certificate to ensure safe encryption of any data sent over the internet
What is SSL?
An SSL Certificate means that the website - and your connection to it - is secure and will ensure any information you put into that site will be encrypted. Please see our SSL blog post.
How much will an SSL Certificate cost?
You can obtain a free SSL Certificate using Let's Encrypt or Certify The Web. You can also purchase one. This can cost between £20 - £100 a year. If you have any questions about SSL certs, please get in touch with our support team.
Clik support does not provide assistance for configuring an SSL Certificate. Consequently, Clik cannot guarantee to provide any support for it, please speak to your IT support for assistance.