Clik Remote 6
Clik Remote 6
Remote Access To Your Business
One intuitive, easy-to-use product, four logins for your staff and customers. Clik Remote will give everyone the information they need, when they need it, all wrapped in their own personalised dashboard.
Clik Remote Manager - Take control and oversee your business remotely, no matter where you are.
Clik Remote Engineer - Your team onsite will be able to see their jobs and upcoming work when they need it.
Clik Remote Customer - Give your customers access to all the job and reporting information they need.
Clik Remote Sales - Provide your sales team with CRM and quoting functionality on-the-go.
Remote Management Software
- A live link to your main office hub Clik Service
- Can be accessed on any device (laptop, tablet, smartphone etc.) with an internet connection
- Unique dashboards for your manager, customers, engineers and sales team
- Live updates enable you to be able to keep up-to-date with the latest features and fixes when they are put live
- Powerful search bar will help you locate what you need, when you need it
See full list of features for each login module below:Manager
- A Clik Service license
- Windows IIS 7 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 3.0
- A fixed IP Address
- Port forwarding ability on internet router
- Internet connection
- Signature capture is supported in devices that support HTML5 - like Apple iOS (10 & above) and Android
- Clik strongly recommends using an SSL Certificate to ensure safe encryption of any data sent over the internet
- Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome are recommended for Clik Remote. Please note, Internet Explorer is not supported.
What is SSL?
An SSL Certificate means that the website - and your connection to it - is secure and will ensure any information you put into that site will be encrypted. Please see our SSL blog.
Will an SSL certificate cost money?
You can obtain a free SSL Certificate using something like Lets Encrypt/Certify The Web, or purchase one which can cost between £20-£100 a year. If you have any questions about our requirements please don’t hesitate in getting in touch with our support team.
Clik support does not provide assistance for configuring an SSL Certificate. Consequently, Clik cannot guarantee to provide any support for it, please speak to your IT support for assistance.
For more information regarding each Clik Remote module, see our comparison sheet.