A simple-to-use, on-the-move job management app
Imagine being able to access your Clik Service jobs on-the-move, wherever you are, no matter how remote your location. Now you can. Our Clik Jobs app (iOS & Android) functions almost entirely without an active internet connection; you can create jobs on your device and sync them at a later date.
Please note: requires the main office software Clik Service to run.
*all prices quoted are VAT exclusive
- Select, edit and complete jobs while on the go
- Add time items, material items, equipment and documents – just as you can in Clik Service
- GPS tracking means you can see where your engineers are
- Allows you to attach photos to job sheets and take (multiple) customer signatures once work is complete
- Links with Clik Service for continuous service management
- Keeps track of job progress and expenses
- Allows you to see updated job sheets instantly
- Removes reliance on paper in and out of the office
- No internet connection needed when in the field (only to upload and download jobs so you could do this before you leave home, or when you have Wi-Fi or 3G/4G)
- Keeps engineers fully equipped when in the field
Desktop (Clik Service):
- Clik Service 4 (build 247) or higher
- Internet connection
- Valid Clik Cover (for Clik Service).
Device (Clik Jobs):
- Any iOS device running iOS7 or higher
- Any Android device running 4.3 or higher that is supported by Google Play
- Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection (for synching of jobs)
- GPS (Most devices come with GPS nowadays)
- Valid Clik Cover (for Clik Jobs). This is for the use of our cloud servers which the jobs use, plus updates and support