Complete certificates on-the-move with iOS and Android apps
Engineers can create, test and fill out certs onsite all whilst offline with the upgraded Cert apps for iOS and Android. Seamlessly accompanies and syncs with the NICEIC Cert desktop software, saving time and potential headaches.
- Multiple site app users can work on one cert /job and later merge together when back in the office.
- Built-in database for protective devices, type of wiring, test instruments, reference methods & observations
- Works alongside desktop software for Windows
We also offer a Field Mode option for the main NICEIC Cert Software, which allows you to take your work with you remotely on a laptop. Licencing costs can be found here.
Electrical Certificate Software Apps
- Supports NICEIC & ELECSA 18th edition certs
- One free Clik Cert Electrical app with valid Clik Cover
- Works offline
- Add signatures to your certs
- Built-in database for protective devices
- Link certs to customer accounts
See full list of NICEIC Cert Software features and benefits.
You’ll need to have the desktop version of NICEIC Cert Software to run the app. Plus, whether it’s the iOS or Android app: