Clik are always on the lookout for brilliant people to join us. Have a look at our current available positions below, but if there is nothing for you right now, send us your cv anyway. Send us your CV
Who we're looking for
Clik looks for people who can work well in an open plan office and can collaborate with the rest of the team, whether that's developers, tech, sales or marketing. We want friendly, passionate, hard-working, talented individuals that get things done.
We want you to be able to produce your best work, so we've created a lovely working environment for you. You can wear whatever you like, play ping pong if you need a break or watch The Tour de France/Wimbledon whilst you work. We have two offices in the Tobacco Factory in Bristol. We’re surrounded by lovely food, Oowee Diner, Tobacco Factory, Marks Bread, Tin Can – it's pretty great. We offer the Cycle to Work Scheme, we get regular fruit baskets delivered but we're partial to the occasional cake/cider/burger/curry. We offer mini sports massages, a summer party, a Christmas party and a fair few nights out in between.
You Will Be:
As the C# Developer, you will be part of a team, creating and maintaining new features to our existing Windows, mobile and web product suite. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work on and take ownership of new products.
- Experience with C# development.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Agile development and tools (e.g., Jira)
The important stuff:
- 5% pension contribution
- Cycle To Work scheme
- 22 days holiday rising to 27, plus 8 days bank holiday and additional Christmas shutdown
- Critical illness cover
- £24,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience).
The nice stuff:
- Beer/cider/gin fridge
- Twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Few nights out in between
- Lovely office in a good location, with a great team!
No Recruitment Agency Contact Please