Clik are always on the look out for brilliant people to join us. Have a look at our current available positions below, but if there is nothing for you right now, send us your cv anyway. Click here to email your cv.
We want you to be able to produce your best work, so we've created a nice working environment for you. You can wear whatever you like, play ping pong if you need a break or watch The Tour de France/Wimbledon/'enter latest sporting comp here' whilst you work. Our office is located on the third floor of the Tobacco Factory in Bristol, so there are lots of places for lunch and after work drinks. We offer the Cycle to Work Scheme and yoga, we get regular fruit baskets delivered but we're partial to the occasional cake/cider/burger/curry. We offer mini sports massages, a summer party, a Christmas party and a fair few nights out in between.
Who we're looking for
Clik look for people who can work well in an open plan office and can collaborate with the rest of the team, whether that's developers, tech, sales or marketing. We want friendly, passionate, hard-working, talented individuals that get things done.
No Recruitment Agency Contact Please
Digital Marketing Executive
We’re currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. You’ll plan and implement social media, produce content and create email marketing campaigns (to name a few, it’s a varied role). You'll be passionate about all things digital and online. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, day to day you’ll be writing creative content for the blog, creating email and nurturing campaigns and managing social media channels ensuring a strong consistent brand message is delivered.
- Driving lead generation through content creation
- Managing and using Hubspot – our marketing software
- Setting up and monitoring marketing automation campaigns
- Experience of building a brand through content marketingand social media
- Using social media effectively in line with our brand principles to drive engagement and create new leads
- Setting up and managing webinars
- Creating inspiring, engaging, creative digital campaigns via various channels such as email, social media and blogs
- Preparing and sending email campaigns and monitoring success
- Providing monthly reports on results
- Organising and attending events.
- A creative eye
- A passion for digital marketing and all things online
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A recognised marketing qualification
- An amazing copywriter with finicky attention to detail
- Excellent all-round marketing knowledge
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation software, such as Hubspot
- A willingness to keep up-to-date with trends and developments in digital marketing
- Experience of managing/owning social media accounts
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Highly focused and results driven
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Passionate about technology.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday, rising to 27 with length of service.
- Christmas shut down in addition to holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness Cover
- A lovely working environment, we have two offices in the Tobacco Factory, Southville
- We’re surrounded by ace food, Oowee Diner, Tobacco Factory, Marks Bread, Tin Can – it's pretty great
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave, plenty of tea and coffee, panini press and nutribullet
- Ping pong, beer, cider and gin fridge, massages, fruit baskets
- Summer and Christmas parties as well as plenty of burger nights out in between