v6.6 – November 2022
- Added the ability to change job numbers in the Manager login.
- Added site reference to job details
- Added the option to use job item reports for widgets and reports.
- Fixed an issue causing the Clik Jobs merge sync button to not be available.
- Fixed the view manager not updating columns.
- Fixed furlough showing multiple lines in week view of the diary.
- Fixed an issue causing the hours to change to all day when moving a job in the engineering schedule within the week.
- Fixed an issue causing edited text to not show in Clik Service after editing a product and changing the text.
- Fixed an issue with lists not being refreshed when closing a compulsory action list.
- Fixed an issue where f-gas log corrections sometimes appeared in the wrong contact logs list.
- Fixed an error causing f-gas leak tests to appear twice.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t edit f-gas equipment.
- When you click back from a system via a job and go back, it will now display the list of systems, not the job.