v22.214.171.124 – 19 November 2019
- You can now apply a quote template when creating a quote.
- Added the ability to upload your company logo so it appears on the login screen. This option can be found in the Clik Remote settings, see this guide for full steps.
- Column added to the CRM for the account manager.
- Added equipment columns (make, module, description, reference and serial) to the jobs list column chooser.
- Added the option for Customer users to add work to be done when creating jobs from Site > Equipment with selected site and equipment.
- You can now add carriage.
- We fixed an error that occurred when creating quotes.
- Fixed dashboard widgets not saving their location if they have been rearranged when you log out of Clik Remote.
- Changed column width for job search results to prevent long job titles not showing correctly on iOS devices.
- We removed quote user-defined fields from the Customer column chooser because they weren’t displaying any data, we will review this in a future update and see if they can be displayed as a privilege option.
Also includes fixes for exception messages.