v6.1.16 – 8 October 2020
- You can now view and add documents in the service incident module for Customer and Manager logins.
- New privilege to allow users to only edit a job on the date the engineer has been assigned engineer planning.
These new additions are available in Clik Service update 333.
- Fixed the scrolling on a job preview in the engineer schedule for mobile browsers.
- Improved signatures when used in a mobile browser.
- Fixed call back notes not saving.
- Fixed the search for sales enquiries.
- We fixed an issue with the title from an email template not being applied.
- Fixed an issue with random bank holiday dates appearing in the diary.
- Fixed an issue with the f-gas equipment date selection not working in a mobile browser.
- Fixed a bug causing blank UDFs to appear in reports.
- Fixed an issue where Customer users could create new jobs when privileges were set to deny.
- Fixed an issue with job completion requirements being ignored when the ‘can complete any job’ privilege is not set to allow.
- Fixed the filter by department not working in the engineer schedule.
- Fixed the warning not appearing when trying to complete jobs when the ‘can complete any job’ privilege is not granted.=
- Added a ‘location postcode’ option to the column chooser in the Engineer jobs module.
- Full support for job templates upgrade in Clik Service 331.