v6.1.10 – January 2020
- The F-Gas module is now available in Clik Remote – Have a look at the Introduction to Clik Remote F-Gas Webinar.
- You can now add a logo to the homepage of Clik Remote from the Customer login. This requires Clik Service 330 or above for the privilege to enable the option in Clik Remote settings.
- We’ve updated the way you can add equipment to jobs and fixed a refresh bug when adding a second equipment item.
- The Customer login now shows site user-defined fields in the column chooser.
- You can now view and add callout charges in the Manager login.
- Equipment make, module, serial number and description have been added to the Engineer job sheet column chooser.
- We now support comments in action lists with questions.
- Engineers can now add multiple signatures to jobs.
- Job number will now display in the email subject.
- We’ve stopped blank signatures from being added to job sheets.
- The sales module will only show sales enquiries for the currently logged-in member of staff.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Excel export to shift cells.
- The main site will now display in the list by default.
- Fixed a bug that was stopping callbacks from being completed from the diary and reminders.
- SLA widget will now display active SLA’s when you click on it.
- Today view wasn’t being retained when you loaded the diary.
- When using the month view on a module device it will now display the correct number of items within the day.
- Cleaned up how documents can be viewed in Clik Remote:
– Engineers need ‘Job – Can View Site Documents’ privilege.
– Sales and Manager need ‘CRM – Can Access Document’ privilege.
– Customers need each document to have ‘Clik Remote’ ticked within Clik Service to make them visible in Clik Remote.