v188.8.131.52 – 26 June 2019
- You can now create a job sheet with selected site and equipment after searching in the Manager login, to help with locating equipment and creating job sheets. Please read our support article to find out more.
- When searching for a job using the search bar you can now see the site in the results.
- A default rate is now applied in the Engineer login when adding time items.
- Site history now displays the last 12 months.
- A message will appear to make you aware if you forget to add a supplier or include an item when creating a purchase order.
- We’ve improved the process for creating blank purchase orders.
- You can now edit misc items.