v188.8.131.52 – 11 June 2019
- We’ve added a new way to manage your diary, notifications, callbacks, updates and internal messages. They will now display in a notification panel accessed by clicking on the bell icon in the top right of your screen.
- You can now create a job sheet with a standard fault from the create screen in both the Engineer and Manager login to help with creating jobs quickly.
- Ability to order materials by column header when adding from the products database.
- We added a new option in settings to display the job number or title in the label by default in the diary or engineer schedule.
- You can now drag and drop widgets to rearrange them in the dashboard.
- You can now reset your signature in settings in the Engineer and Manager logins.
- Jobs are now read-only when completed in the Engineer login unless the user is given access by a privilege.
- When adding new equipment, the description is now mandatory.