v4.338 – August 2021
Equipment on quotes
- You can now add equipment to a quote.
- Added the ability to create a job sheet from a quote with selected equipment.
- Added the ability to create a quote from a job sheet with selected equipment.
- Equipment history will contain quote history.
- Updated reports will now show equipment on quotes.
- New standard quote template with equipment.
- You can now create a quote with selected equipment from the CRM.
Updated email form
- You can now select multiple attachments when sending emails.
- Added the ability to include Bcc and Cc to emails.
- The main contact will now show at the top of the list of contacts when selecting an email address.
- You can now see reminders created in Clik Cert in the Clik Service diary.
- You can now edit and view the customer and certificate from a Clik Cert reminder.
- Certificates will now show under the site location.
- The next update will allow you to add a job number to a certificate from the app, so it is linked to the job sheet when merged back into Clik Service.
For more information about the shared database solution, see this blog post.
- You can now add service level agreements to projects.
- You can now add domestic reverse charge tax codes to credit notes.
- We’ve added the ability to order rates.
- You can now hide quotes by status in Clik Remote.
- Added domestic reverse charge support for QuickBooks.
- ‘Our Ref’ column added to the job sheet engineer list report.
- New option to export data from customers, sites, equipment and contacts into a CSV template.
- Made several performance improvements and fixed an instance that can cause out of memory issues.
- Fixed a refresh issue caused when creating a purchase order in projects.
- Fixed the product ‘group by’ column auto expanding when opening or closing any product.
CSV import bug fixes
- Fixed the CSV purchase invoice import grid only showing the first item in the purchase invoice.
- UDF now imports correctly across all templates.
- Product CSV import now shows new categories in the preview.
Update released 4th August 2021.