v4.336 – 25 May 2021
- We’ve added a new tool to select which information you want to populate in the invoice description details when posting an invoice from Clik Service to your accounts package.
- Added a new option to use base prices as well as last cost price when displaying stock value (Settings > Product Settings > Stock Valuation).
- New option to delete multiple products from the products database by going to Settings > Products.
- F-gas cylinders now display the company name at the front of the location field.
- Voided certs will no longer show in Clik Service if linked to Clik Cert or NICEIC Cert Software.
- Added a service incident number column to job grids and reports.
- Added customer ref and our ref columns to batch job grids.
- Assest and bin column added to the tool column chooser and search options.
- Office 365 now supports multiple database connections.
- If you change an address on a job after syncing, the change will also be synced.
- Service incidents will now trigger a property change notification if their default category matches the condition for the notification.
- When removing a product from a product location, it will now remove it from the locations tab for the product.
- Fixed an error when trying to use a filter on a custom type column chooser.
- Fixed an issue causing maps to not load the site address.
- Fixed an error when you create a subcategory for a column when batch posting invoices to Sage.
- Fixed an error when right-clicking on an empty action list.
- Fixed an issue causing the default credit category to not apply when created.
- Fixed the document drag and drop for Outlook emails and attachments, as well as documents from PC.
- Fixed the missing text on the engineer schedule when the default view is set to “work day”.
- Fixed an issue causing service level agreements to be removed from templates for contract visit job sheets.
- Fixed the search function, which was hidden under price lists on the add product window.
- Fixed when the call date was set to merge data, if sent out to an engineer blank, it remained blank.