v4.334 – 1 December 2020
- You can now force engineers using Clik Remote to complete a compulsory action list before being able to edit a job sheet.
- We’ve added the ability to set colours on status and categories in the grids for quotes, sales orders and invoices.
- You can now import jobs into Clik Service from a CSV.
- New property change notification (text, email and internal messages) added for responsible user.
- Quote status property will now allow you to email the location company main email address.
- Project number column added to sale invoice and purchase invoice grids and reports.
- New Clik Remote widget option for displaying SLAs within trigger time on the Clik Remote dashboard.
- We fixed a bug causing the item tax code to not populate when adding a single item in a job sheet.
- We fixed an issue with un-marking tools as ‘no longer in use’ not working.
- We fixed the ‘Copy Quote’ button in a sales enquiry.
- We fixed the callout charge item on invoices created from a job sheet, which was showing the date as 01/01/1900 instead of the date of the job.
- We fixed an instant (?) when out of memory error could happen when working in the invoice module.
- We fixed an error when printing the route planner.
- Fixed a 400 error when a blank engineer address was used in the route planner.
- We fixed an issue causing invoice contact to not generate for emails.
- We fixed the scheduler colour from reverting when saving new engineers.
- We fixed property change notification emails not adding to communication history.
- We fixed template callout rates not carrying over.
- We fixed a bug causing a blank space to show in job template action lists.
- Sorted the property change notification ‘Insert Tag’ list.
- Additional columns to show system details in f-gas log reports.
- Removed Clik Jobs privileges for standalone users.
- Option to extend contracts by 1 year.
- Updated Outlook redemption to v5.25.