v4.331 r26 – 10 September 2020
Job Sheet Templates
- Job sheet standard faults have been upgraded to templates.
- The completed job sheet can now be templated and applied to new jobs.
- You can set up or edit or job sheet templates in Module > Jobs > Templates.
- Job sheet templates will also be available in Clik Remote update v6.1.15.
CSV Column Mapping
- You can now map the columns to the fields in Clik Service and save the configuration so it can be used again. See how to set up CSV templates here.
We are already working on adding new more modules to importing data, including quotes, job sheets and contracts.
- The job list and engineer schedule refresh will now save so you don’t have to enable it every time you log in.
- You can now set which days a user is on furlough if part-time.
- Added base and sell price to supplier report.
- Added classifications to invoice item report.
- Product code added to invoice/credit item reports.
- The supplier of a material item on a job now will match the PO or PI it has been linked to or created from.
- Responsible user list now appears in alphabetical order.
- Improved the loading speed for job lists.
- Standardise sum total across job item report.
- Standardise default date ranges in CRM activity vary to 3 months.
- Updated the staff calendar dropdown.
- Sync upgrade is now on by default for new databases.