v4.330 – 27 February 2020
- CSV product import now allows for importing the markup value.
- Updated redemption to 188.8.131.5298 – used for Outlook integration.
Updated equipment reports
- We’ve updated the equipment list reports and added equipment summary reports to the report module.
- The new equipment reports are also available in the Customer and Manager logins for Clik Remote, so you can share equipment reports with your customers.
Xero integration with OAuth2
- We have upgraded the support for connecting to Xero from OAuth1 to OAuth2. If you are already connected to Xero, you won’t need to do anything.
- The next time you’re asked to re-establish the link between Clik Service and Xero, there will be a new process to follow.
- We’ve fixed an issue that caused an out of memory error when syncing with an Outlook calendar.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sage projects to appear blank.
- Fixed Xero purchase credits not posting the credit ref.
- Fixed an issue that caused only the telephone number to display when creating a call back for a person.
- Fixed equipment dates to not save when adding new equipment.
- Fixed the accounts description column missing in the purchase order grid.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sage50 account code generation to fail.
- Fixed an issue that caused dates to not apply when creating a copy of a contract.
- Fixed the diary not bringing through the company name if it is a person.
- Fixed non-stock items, which were showing an allocation deficit in the products database.
- Fixed the ‘delete by’ column which was missing from resurrected deleted job sheets.
- Fixed an issue where the job item cost was being ignored if the price is zero when creating a purchase order from a job item.
- Fixed a bug in the contract list where closing a contract caused the screen to navigate back to the top of the list, rather than retaining the position of the contract.