v4.329 – 19 November 2019
In preparation for the release of the new F-Gas module in Clik Remote, we’re updating the F-Gas module in Clik Service.
- It’s now possible to mix any number of gasses in reclaim cylinders.
- Cylinders purchased as empty can be used for any refrigerant. It is no longer compulsory to choose a refrigerant type.
- We’ve added a new f-gas settings page, which provides some options for gas mixing and reclaim cylinder usage in Settings > Settings > Modules > F-Gas.
- Added f-gas system notes to f-gas reports.
- You can now edit the cylinder tare after a cylinder has been saved.
- Engineer name now displays in column chooser when picking a vehicle cylinder location.
- Updated f-gas template adding as a default system template.
- Fixed an issue when raising a purchase order from product purchase order list wasn’t using the preferred supplier.
- Fixed a bug that caused QuickBooks invoice items to show today’s date, rather than the item date.
- Bradford factor report column updated to exclude authorised absenteeism.