v4.325 r29 – 15 August 2019
We’ve added three Clik Remote solutions which you can now enable within Clik Service:
- Customers can now accept or reject quotes in Clik Remote Customer login.
- A diary to view job sheets has been added to the Customer login.
- You can now force engineers to complete specific tasks in Clik Remote before marking the job sheet as completed.
- We’ve fixed lots of exceptions messages, specifically deadlock errors.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the equipment linking to the wrong site when importing equipment from a CSV.
- Fixed the property change notification from sending too many emails.
- Fixed job status not being set when the job was created from the engineers schedule.
- Updated redemption files to 188.8.131.5278 (used for Outlook integration).
- Fixed an error where setting a job complete and change the status caused the complete to be overridden.