v4.325 r19 – 16 July 2019
- New property change notification for sending a notification to engineers scheduled to work on a job sheet.
- New product batch list report.
- We added an option to export a stock take report to Excel.
- You can now add user-definable fields to projects.
- Added the option in quote settings to set default quote status.
- Added summary and currency to the work total column within time items column chooser.
- We’ve improved the default configuration of templates, reports and settings for when a new database has been created.
- Contract ref added to job list and reports.
- Clik Jobs merge improvements and fix for Equipment user-defined fields.
- Linking Jobs with projects is now faster.
CSV bug fixes and improvements:
- The import will only blank a column that you actually include in the CSV as blank. If you omit the column, it will leave the existing data as is.
- Products Import – we added supplier prices, discount, part ref.
- Product import now supports adding stock; it can add stock both for new and updated products.
- Product import, new column in CSV is ‘Stock Level’. You can use the location specified in the CSV for the new batch, or if that’s missing, the batch is created against the system default location.
- Product import supports creating or updating the supplier.
- We fixed lots of exceptions messages reported to us in this update.
- We fixed time item groups not being saved when applied from quote templates.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when creating a copy of the PO the items lost their link to the products database, resulting in incorrect stock control.
- Fixed the SLA monitor, which was showing SLA’s for deleted jobs.
- Fixed the engineer’s schedule, which was only showing 30 days, not 31 days.