v4.324 – February 2019
- The Clik Remote setup wizard now enables a customer login for Remote as part of the setup.
- SLA’s now support multiple weekend response time, rather than just the first weekend.
- We’ve made some changes to avoid connection limits when posting to Xero and added some new options:
- Separate setting for creating account codes via CRM.
- New setting to delay catching of accounts.
- Option to not cache Xero contacts.
- Error when deleting a template or report from Clik Remote setup wizard.
- Fixed an error when double-clicking on an engineer in the engineers schedule to raise a job and then apply a standard fault was removing the engineer allocated.
- Queued jobs merge will now find the original job based on sync guide instead of the job number.
- Contact type, level and if the contract is suspended have been added to job sheet column chooser.
- If a product has user definable fields assigned to them in the products database, they will now be applied to the equipment if saved as site equipment.
- Updated DevExpress components and Redemption files.
- We’ve improved markup/discount columns in job item reports.
- You can now hide SLA’s not in use and view how an SLA has been calculated by clicking on the question mark next to the SLA in Clik Service.
- We fixed a bug that was setting the product codes as S1 and S2 when posting PO to Sage.