v4.2.347 – September 2023
- We’ve added a site alert warning to let you know if you have outstanding jobs on a selected site when creating a new job. You can configure what can trigger a site alert and how far in advance it applies.
- You can now sync callbacks to your Outlook calendar using the Microsoft 365 integration.
- New option to add documents or images linked to an item (job sheet, quote, invoice etc.) to an email with the Microsoft 365 integration.
- You can now delete the link between a job and a contract.
- Information from a job can now be copied into a quote when creating a quote from a job. You can find the settings for this in Settings > Settings > Job Sheets > Quote Creation.
- You can now add the service incident module as an icon along with the other modules.
- New option to remove AC systems for a job if it was added in error.
- You can now add all the systems on a site to a job sheet at once.
- Decommissioned systems can now be hidden.
- F-gas logs now show the time as well as the date.
- Fixed F-gas reminders.