v4.2.346 – July 2023
- You can now upload files to SharePoint that you have saved to your SQL database or exported to a file server prior to linking Clik Service to Microsoft SharePoint.
For help migrating documents linked to Clik Service, please contact our support team.
- When adding an action list to equipment added to a job sheet, you can now apply an equipment action list to every equipment item rather than just one by one.
- ‘Engineer name’ column option has been added to the service level agreement monitor.
- You can now include user definable fields when importing jobs.
- We’ve added a new ‘Title’ field to CSV headers for purchase invoice imports.
- You can now apply action lists to every equipment item in the database.
- ‘REfNo’ option has been added to the equipment action list column chooser.
- You can now select multiple suppliers to map with base price and discount for product CSV mapping.
- We’ve added sales orders to the CSV import.
- Fixed an issue causing Microsoft 365 calendar filters to not work for jobs in job engineer planning filtering groups.
- Fixed issues when importing data from a CSV file.