v4.2.343 – November 2022
This update completely overhauls the notifications module in Clik Service. It’s now even easier to set up custom alerts across all areas with new conditions and options on how notifications are sent. With Clik Connect, you can make sure the notifications are sent out of hours 24/7.
- New upgraded notification module. All modules in Clik Service are now available for notifications including actions lists, service level agreements, stock levels, f-gas and more.
- Notifications can now be sent to Microsoft Teams.
- Set up configurable customer contacts to send notifications to.
- You can now set up a manager for staff to receive notifications.
- Updated internal notifications with a snooze option.
- Enable Clik Connect to send notifications when Clik Service is not being used. This also applies to backups, Clik Job syncs and reminders.
If you want a full overview of the upgraded notifications module in Clik Service, join us for a free live webinar going through all the newest features on 23rd February.