v4.2.342 – September 2022
We’ll be hosting a live webinar on Wednesday 26th of October to showcase the new features added in this update. Sign up here if you would like to join us.
- Building on our Microsoft 365 email, search and calendar integrations, you can now integrate with SharePoint so documents linked in Clik Service, added in Clik Remote or Clik Jobs can be stored in the cloud rather than your local networks.
- Clik Remote has been updated to allow you to view documents online, allowing staff to view and work on the same document in real-time.
Creating contracts from quotes
- Contracts can now be created from a quote. Contracts can be linked back to a quote if already created.
- We’ve also added purchase items in contracts to track the materials added to job sheets linked to a contract.
- Quote totals columns are now available in the contract column chooser.
- You can now send multiple print templates when emailing from Clik Service using email templates. You might use this feature to email a quote and job sheet to a client, or invoice and job sheet.
- Email templates support creating single PDFs or individually when emailing print templates.
- You can now disable the select template window when sending an email template.
- Attachments can be added to email templates.
- You can now create blank emails from all modules.
- You can now set the reason a customer has been put on hold and remove the option for staff to create new items from their account while on hold.
- New privilege to prevent staff from adding new addresses to the CRM.
- Microsoft 365 search has been added to sales enquires.
- New option to multi-select documents and download from Clik Service.
- New columns added to engineer job list: SLA Title, Total Materials Cost, Total Materials, Total Labour Cost, Total Labour and Profit (%)
- We added a new column called Quote Total – Job Cost total in the Job list for customers that invoice the amount on a quote but would like to work out the profit by the actual cost amount from a job.
- Fixed an issue where customer terms do not pull through correctly when raising a quote from a sales enquiry.
- Fixed an error on causing the search to fail if any account fails on Microsoft 365 searches.
- Fixed deleting a company or an address not removing it from the sync.
- Fixed the vehicle MOT and service reminders showing for retired/scrapped vehicles.
- Fixed a crash issue caused when searching the knowledge base in a new tech incident.
- Fixed a bug causing the sales enquires email preview not to display the preview of the template.
- Fixed an issue where changing between main module lists didn’t remember selected rows.