v4.2.341 – May 2022
Upgraded Print Template Editor
We’ve upgraded the print template editor, with a brand-new look, layout and features:
- You can now create and use templates with photos to display engineer images from a job sheet.
- Display formatted text notes on your templates.
- Add action lists to templates to display completed tasks.
- The editor includes default standard templates, including job sheets with photos, contracts, equipment history and much more.
- You can now convert old notes to the new formatting option.
If you can’t find the template you want or have old templates you want to be upgraded to the new editor, we can build the templates for you. Get in touch with our team for a personalised quote.
We offer online training sessions to help train your team on how to use the new tool. If you would be interested in discussing this further, please get in touch with your account manager.