v4.2.321 – June 2018
Important for Xero Customers
Customers linking Xero with Clik will need to update the certificate before 17 July. We have created a support article showing you how to do this.
You will need to update to Clik v4.2.321 – June 2018.
- If you click ‘Add this item to Site Equipment‘ from a sales order or jobs sheet it will apply the serial number/s to the equipment if one or more have been specified.
We also added a new print template tag to display the serial number and added serial number to the sales order, invoice and job sheet item column chooser.
- Option in settings to hide the comms module.
- ‘My Account’ will now display the dates you have booked holiday.
- New option in the diary to hide completed call-backs.
- The purchase order module and project purchase order grid has been optimised to improve loading times.
- User defined fields have been added to Service incidents.
- Service incident lists – we’ve added site description and quote number columns.
- Service incident reports – have been optimised and now include customer user defined fields.
- Job sheets – the exchange rate was not being applied to products added from Clik Jobs.
- Profit was printing as a decimal instead of % on job sheet reports.
- Sales order dispatch date column wasn’t displaying.
- Copy equipment from library option wasn’t applying user defined field values.