v4.2.320 – May 2018
- Anonymise customers, contacts and staff members.
- We have introduced a new option to anonymise customers and contacts who are archived in Clik Service after you delete them. Once a contact has been anonymised, it cannot be restored.
- Identify inactive customers and contacts.
- New tools have been added to help you quickly identify customers or contacts who have not had any activity or communications logged against them in Clik Service over a specified period.
- This will help you see which contacts need to be anonymised.
- Help with subject access requests.
- If you receive a subject access request, it means an individual wants to see a copy of the information your organisation holds about them. We have added a new option to export data to assist you with any requests you receive.
- More options for privileges.
- New privilege options for staff have been added to help you control who has access to view information, export data and download documents in Clik Service.
- Security check tools to identify weak passwords.
- One of the new tools in Clik Service rates the strength of users’ passwords. Users will also be able to change their password (subject to an enforced minimum password strength policy).