v4.2.319 – April 2018
- We’ve added support for Sage 200 v11 (2016) and Sage 200c Professional v2 (2017).
- ‘Job Prefix’ has been added to job sheet reports.
- The sales orders, purchase invoices and job sheets modules have been optimised to improve loading times.
- Sage 50 was crashing when posting a carriage with no tax code.
- Main website was showing the email address in company list report.
- Unticking ‘Sync With Engineer‘ will now stop the engineer receiving notifications about the job.
- The override product VAT option wasn’t working on purchase orders.
- Contract wizard wasn’t displaying the customer list in alphabetical order.
- Applying a non-product item from contract products & services now sets the default tax code.