v4.2.318 – March 2018
- Sage 50 Project link. It’s now possible to link the items of Sales Invoice/Credit items no Sage 50 Projects, and purchase order/invoice/credit items to both a Sage 50 Projects and Cost Codes (requires Sage50 v24).
- We’ve reduced the number of connections required when batch posting invoices that require new customer/supplier accounts to be created. This will reduce the chances of reaching the connection limit.
- The certificate export format has been changed to Base64 encoding for better compatibility with recent changes to the Xero app setup.
- Better feedback to the user when the Xero connection limit has been reached.
- Improved the speed of the queued jobs list, when using the Clik Jobs engineer column.
- Added additional logging when merging a job from queued jobs.
- Fixed an issue in the merge not applying changed qty and cost price of updated material items.
- It’s now possible to encrypt the SQL server password in the database configuration customers.
- The main sales order list has been replaced, vastly improving speed and allows the use of user-defined fields from customers.
- Contract screen load time has been improved.
- Staff screen load time has been improved.
- Improvement to all diary and Outlook sync performance when recurring appointments are used.
- Diary/scheduler – improved the appearance of appointment exceptions to clearly differentiate between changes and deletions.
- Recurring items that span large numbers of days are now much better handled in the diary/scheduler.
- New staff members’ address details are marked as private by default.
- Clik Service load time improved for customers with large quantities of recurring contract visit schedules.
- Improved feedback when Sage50 connection fails (we now report if the password is wrong, if the user is already in use in Sage50, corrupt database, etc).
- Job sheets – Access/Other tab, contact can now be selected from the customer as well just the site of the job.
New Report/List Columns
- ‘Site Reference’ has been added to the contact list report.
- ‘Customer Account Code’ has been added to Engineer’s jobs list (and associated reports).
- Contract Visits list, added various site contact details fields.
- F-Gas system report added ‘Actual Charge’.
- ‘Equipment Install Date’ added to job sheet list report.
- ‘Equipment List’ report added individual site details fields (line1, line2, etc).
- ‘Stock Transaction’ report added ‘Van Owner’.
- Job list/report, added ‘Invoiced Amount This Month’.
- Sage 200 2015 – customer/supplier import was not working.
- Outlook sync out of memory (caused by recurring item pattern calculator).
- Email settings was crashing if Outlook is not installed, preventing usage of other (non-Outlook) features
- Crash during load if DefaultUsers.dat is blank.
- Outlook sync, index out of range (only with certain recurring pattern “end by” scenarios).
- Product CSV import not working with tax codes of more than one character.
- Zooming in template editor caused overflow exception.
- Access – error loading organiser during program load.
- CRM diary – it was impossible to edit an appointment by double-clicking on it.
- Sites and equipment list, error when accessing the documents tab of equipment.
- Batch posting of purchase orders/invoices was missing for QuickBooks Online.