v1.0.59 – October 2022 (NCS)
- New validation tool to help identify any missing fields and incorrect data.
- You can now move site addresses from one company to another.
- New user privileges added: ‘Can Validate’ and ‘Can Move Sites’.
- You can now remove local addresses and templates from Clik Cert Electrical for Windows.
- You can now search the ‘Send to’ engineer list if you have more than 10 field engineers.
- Add an ‘Overall Assessment’ option to the column chooser.
- You can now add your user signature to a cert by selecting ‘Use my Signature’.
- You can now resurrect deleted templates.
- You can now apply signatures to all boards using the ‘Apply Signature to all Distribution Boards’ option.
- Option to add an observation from the cert tools list on the observation page of a cert.
- We’ve improved the search/filter options on the cert list screen.
- We’ve improved the way you can add, edit and remove additional dates of inspection and testing on a cert.
Clik Board Designer
- Improvements have been made to the Clik Board Designer tool.
- We’ve added Max Zs auto calculations.
- Copy row functions now ignore the circuit number column.
- Labels have been added to the width and spacing adjustment buttons.
This update also includes various other fixes and improvements.