v1.0.55 – September 2021
This update will be available to all users soon
- We’ve introduced template mapping, which allows one template to be applied to certs of differing types. There is a selection of these already available, and more will be added over time. This can be found by going to Templates > Apply Template To.
- You can now view users that are marked as no longer employed using a new filter in the staff list.
- You can now purchase cert numbers from the create cert page.
- You can now edit and delete saved circuits and boards by going to Edit > Library Items.
- We’ve added shortcut keys to the cert details page of a cert within the distribution board designer.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from applying numbers to PAT certs.