v1.0.54 – August 2021
Distribution board designer
- Introduced new functionality to the distribution board designer, allowing you to edit board schematics either from the library or an in-progress cert.
- Added the ability to view the schematic in a simplified view, which allows you to view all board summaries at a glance, as well as add additional notes and annotations which will display on the final printouts.
- You can access the new designer by going to Tools > Distribution Boards. Or you can select ‘Edit in DB Designer’ under the board options on the circuit details page of a cert.
- You can now configure which users will receive reminders when they are created by going to Edit > Settings > Certificate & Reminders > Reminders.
- You can now view any reminders created for a cert from within the cert.
- Added the option to create a copy of a cert from a reminder.
- You can now open certs from a reminder.
Update released 18th August 2021.