v188.8.131.52 – 28 April 2020
- We’ve added the ability to produce draft certs as a PDF so they can be printed or emailed from Field Mode by right-clicking the cert in the ‘Certificates’ list.
- Field users can also produce PDFs using Clik Cert Electrical with the iOS and Android updates.
- New user privilege for outputting certificates on field devices (View > Staff > Privileges).
- Added a setting to clear circuit rows after applying spares (Edit > Settings > System > Applying Spare row in circuit details clears row fields). This is turned off by default.
- The purchase certs list (Help > Purchase Certs) now displays in alphabetical order.
- Visual changes to the notification popups.
- Fixed a bug that caused a blank page to be printed when printing a selection.
- Fixed an issue that caused the N/A option to not apply to all applicable drop-down fields.
- Fixed an issue where the cert date automatically fills as 2020 when manually typing the date on any certificate’s signed date.
- 3 Phase autofill now applies to boards imported using the data importer.
- Fixed a bug that caused the F5 shortcut key in the circuit details to copy values to spare circuits.