v1.0.44 – 21 November 2019
- New separate installers for Client Mode, Server Mode and Clik Cert Electrical for Windows.
- Icons within the software will link to website support articles to help with certain functions and features.
- Reduced the size of PDF files for large certs.
- First run wizards now perform automatically upon install.
- Fixed an issue causing unnecessary wrapping of circuit details in PDF view.
- Fixed an issue with the reminders list not refreshing when entering the reminders tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused queued certs to not show uploaded signatures when opened.
- Saving a cert as a PDF will now correctly display ‘original’ or ‘duplicate’.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the sync schedule frequency from being changed.
- Fixed an issue that caused circuit numbers to not fit in the column when printing to PDF.
- Also includes other minor fixes and improvements.