v22.214.171.124 – 25 April 2019
- Field Mode can now backup your database locally.
- There’s now a save option in settings which stops installation addresses being saved to the address book (Edit > Settings > System > Save installation addresses to address book).
- PAT Certificates now applies a number automatically upon creation
- Create cert screen improvements:
– Favourites section (per logged in user)
– Ordered alphabetically by short codes
– Grouped by ‘Electrical’, ‘Emergency Lighting’, ‘Fire Safety’ and ‘Other’
– Indicator of how many cert numbers (per type) you have available
– Tile view
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t edit a cert after completing it unless you close/reopen first.
- Fixed a circuit reordering issue if circuits already exist and reordering occurs after adding 3 phase circuits.
- Reordering observations now updates the remedial action section of Part 6.
- Fixed a bug where Field Mode crashes when entering incorrect username and password after first login.