v22.214.171.124 – 12 March 2019
- When tabbing between cells in circuit details, the whole text will now be highlighted.
- On desktop, you can now apply templates from within a cert.
- We’ve removed the occupier from installation address in cert list.
- Corrected spelling mistakes.
- Observations now carry on to multiple lines.
- You can now add a person as well as a company within a cert:
- Removed uploaded certs from the activity list (Field Mode).
- Tab back between cells now works in circuit details.
- Certs created from templates now take the created date of the cert rather than the template date.
- F5 shortcut key now working on tick boxes in circuit details.
- Creating a new person on Field Mode now comes through to address book.
- Fixed the bug when trying to print multiple certs at once.
- Received cert list now finds merged addresses.
- Fixed a crash being experienced on distribution board designer.