v220.127.116.11 – 26 February 2019
- Added the ability to add board(s) to the library from a completed cert.
- Added printer options when printing certificates. This can be found at the top of the Print Preview screen:
- Added the ability to export cert lists via a CSV report.
- Part P reference is now available in appropriate certificates. You can find this at the top of Page 1 of a cert:
- Editing a completed cert now gives you some options (Organise Boards, Add Selected to Library, Add all Boards to Library, Add Selected Circuit to Library Add all Circuits to Library) in the three dots at the top of a cert:
- Fixed bug that didn’t allow qualified supervisor signatures from the old software.
- Fixed bug when the software was allowing you to select more than one invoice address.
- F4, F9 and F10 keys now miss out the circuit details.