v126.96.36.199 – 19 February 2019
- Tweaked the company lookup/create to be more user-friendly.
- Fixed spelling mistakes when applying a board to a cert.
- Lookup pages are now ordered alphabetically.
- 3-phase overwriting of circuits is optional, off by default.
- Default backup database location for new databases now set to same location as config file, stopping unauthorised access exceptions.
- Circuit designation label now displaying in test results so you can now see what circuits are testing without having to switch between pages.
- Fixed the bug where the address merge allows for multiple main addresses to be selected.
- ‘Sent to’ list, via right-click now refreshes for new Field Mode users in template list.
- Fixed licence not being freed from exception after exit.
- Fixed the N/A not appearing on circuit details dropdowns on N/A blank circuit details.
- Fixed the edit option of completed certs not appearing due to description length being too long.
- Fixed bug where a certificate remained in sent list after merge.
- Can now select the same date on different boards.
- Fixed the bug where Using F4 “groups” the circuits like 3-phase when it shouldn’t be.
- Tick box focus would sometimes be lost and not update the tick box.
- Deleting observations now updates the item numbers in observation results boxes.
- Fixed the bug when test results copied when adding/applying from library.
- Fixed the crash when searching and filtering certs.
- Filter is now being applied if you go to ‘sent certs’ then back to ‘local certs’.
- Cert update not working when you open a cert. When the software didn’t have a verified template of a cert, it would go off to download it. If the server didn’t have the verified template (i.e. deleted) then the software would not handle this.