v1.0.35 – 28 January 2019
- Ability to edit completed certs that may contain mistakes (does not allow test results to be edited). See how to do this in our support article.
- Ability to create users in the new software based on signatures that existed in the old software. See how to do this in our support article.
- Ability to auto apply owner details when creating new certs.
- Ability to view remaining quantities of cert types (View > Certificates > Numbers).
- Ability to view order history (View > Certificate > Orders).
- Completing certs automatically applies the new available cert number.
- Notifications are more intuitive.
- When downloading orders, the software will check to see if the verified cert template exists. If not, it will automatically download it.
- Now auto resizes company logo when viewing from setting.
- Fixed a number of spelling mistakes.
- The user will be notified when there is a software update.
- When maximising a cert window, the cert will also maximise.
- Tick boxes are now focusable and can be toggled with the enter/space button.
- Version history will now display after applying an update.
- Lower case observation codes are now no longer ignored.
- Cert numbers are now visible in the cert list on all platforms when the cert has been synced.
- Ticks were not appearing on the PDF of a cert.
- Errors in the data import tool.
- The ‘send to’ list in the cert list is now being reloaded after adding a new member of staff.
- You can now log out of Field Mode.
- Circuit details were not saving when you add circuits but no data.
- Field Mode licence no longer remains after a staff member is deleted.