Using The Recent Activity Menu
The recent activity list on the left-hand side of the certificate tab will show you all the certificates you have recently been in, but it also does a lot more when you right-click on a certificate in the recent activity.
When you right-click on a cert in recent activity you will get the below options:
- Create Template – This will allow you to quickly create a template from this certificate.
- Mark as void – This will allow you to mark a certificate as void.
- Create Reminder – This will create a reminder for this specific certificate, for example, an inspection report that needs to be done again in a few years.
- Send To… – This allows you to send the certificate to a field user.
- Email as – This allows you to email the certificate to a customer.
- Save as – This allows you to save the certificate as a PDF.
- Print – This allows you to print the certificate.
- Find in Cert List – If you can’t find the certificate in the cert list, this will find it for you.
These options were added in v126.96.36.199. Make sure you run the latest updates to get these new features and improvements.