Vehicles Module Overview
The vehicles module has two main uses within Clik Service:
- A database storing all important information relating to company vehicles, giving you useful reminders on important dates like MOT & Insurance.
- Optional locations for the product/stock system.
Click on ‘Modules‘ at the top of the program and select ‘Vehicles‘.
To create a new entry, click on the ‘New‘ button in the top left of the screen and it will fill out the relevant details.
To link to a staff user, the user themselves must first be entered in the staff section of Clik Service. Click on the ‘Staff’ button to find and select the user.
All fields are optional and there is no requirement to fill in all of them. When you have filled out all of the details you require, click ‘Save‘.
At the bottom of each vehicle screen are four tabs:
- ‘Vehicle Records‘ – lets you store information such as previous service dates or maintenance. To add a new record, click on the ‘New‘ button at the top of the tab and select the action date/type.
- ‘Reminders‘ – allows you to set alerts for MOT, insurance, tax renewals and service dates.
- ‘Documents‘ – you can add supporting documents that may be needed for that vehicle.
- ‘Notes‘- lets you write any additional notes about the vehicle.
The ‘Cylinders’ tab can also be viewed here if you have access to f-gas.