Syncing to Clik Jobs
The Clik Service sync to Clik Jobs is an important function that updates the app or desktop software with:
- Modified users and user privileges
- Edited jobs – including anything linked to the job
- New job information from the server – including job links and images
- Clik Jobs audit logs (this is what tells you if the jobs been received or not)
It also checks and synchronises the configuration screen including:
- Customers, addresses, equipment, and contacts
There are a few places to perform a sync in Clik Service. You can click the ‘Sync job‘ button from within a job sheet or click on ‘Sync with cloud‘ from the queued jobs tab.
To help you sync jobs, Clik Service has an automatic sync schedule function that you can set up by going to Settings > Settings > Clik Jobs. Here you can specify when and how often a sync runs from Clik Service to Clik Jobs.
However, it’s not good to run a sync too often e.g every 5 minutes or for each newly raised job, as this can cause problems when your engineers in the field need to download their jobs.