Speed up the process of completing your certs by using the built-in function keys on the circuit details and test results pages. You can use the following keys when filling out your details:
- F3 – This will add a new circuit row.
- F4 – This will copy the circuit details from the row from above.
- F5 – This will copy the value of the selected row into the cells below.
- F6 – This will copy the value of the selected cell into all the cells in the column.
- F8 – This will apply N/A to all the blank cells in the column.
- F9 – Copy selected row to the clipboard.
- F10 – Paste the copied row.
- F12 – Clear and paste into a selected row.
You can find a list of these shortcut keys when in the software by clicking on the ‘Shortcut Keys’ button either on the top bar of the circuit details page of your cert:
Or you can find the ‘Shortcut Keys’ button on the test results page:
The shortcut keys button was added to the test results page in update v126.96.36.199. Make sure to update your software to get the latest features and improvements.