F-Gas Module Overview [Video]
The F-Gas module in Clik Service is designed to help those that have to service, install or maintain any refrigeration, air conditioning or heat pump equipment.
This is to also help you comply with the record keeping requirement for the use of fluorinates greenhouse gases (f-gases). This became law in Great Britain in March 2009 under The Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Regulations 2009.
In the sites & equipment module in Clik Service, you can add f-gas details to every piece of equipment entered. This will help you record and report on the following:
- The quantity and type of f-gas refrigerants installed in each system.
- Any quantity of refrigerant added.
- The quantity of refrigerant recovered.
- The identity of the company or personnel who performed the servicing or maintenance, as well as the dates and results of leakage checks and leakage detection systems checks.
When working on the job sheet, it is easy to record refrigerant changes to equipment that has been worked on.
This Clik Service video tutorial will show you how to create systems, cylinders and log entries for your f-gas.
System requirements for the F-Gas module:
- You must be running Clik Service v3.7.2 or higher.