Editing Your CRM Settings
There are a lot of different options you can choose from in the CRM settings window. They can help you personalise your CRM in Clik Service and set default settings for the creation of new accounts.
This article will help you understand what all the options mean.
You can find these settings by going to Settings > Settings > Modules > CRM.
- ‘Credit Limit’ – Default credit is given to each new CRM entry.
- ‘Payment Terms’ – Default Payment terms attributed to any Sales Orders/Invoices raised against a customer.
- ‘Cash only’ – Will set all new accounts to cash only and warn you that you require payment before any works are carried out.
- ‘Commissioned’ – Enabled by default, this will allow any sales on this account to have commission calculated for the account manager.
- ‘New records will be…’– When you create a new entry in CRM it will default to the type defined here. It can be set as one or more of the three options: customer, supplier or other.
- ‘Default Sales Nominal Code’ & ‘Default Purchase Nominal Code’ – When creating a new CRM entry it will use these as the default nominal in the financial tab. You can choose to always use this nominal code override default product/default account types.
- ‘Default Markup/Discount’ – Applies to when you add materials to any job/quote/invoice. Setting a value here will apply to all new CRM entries.
- ‘Always override markup/discount of existing Job/Invoice/etc items’ – This means it will always use this as opposed to any product discount/markup set in products database.
- ‘Only override if markup is not 0%’ – This is another option for the markup/discount feature.
You can change the on hold/cash only and ceased trading options. Click on the appropriate drop-down and choose a colour.
- ‘Show postcode in company list’ – Adds the postcode in the left-hand listing on the CRM main window.
- ‘Pin Organiser’ – When you open Clik the organiser will always be shown on the right-hand side of the CRM. If you run a low resolution (1024 x 768 for example) you may want to untick this option
- ‘Show ALL site contacts in main contact list’ – If you have this option ticked then every contact added to a site will also show in the main contact list of the CRM entry. If you have lots of sites with lots of individual contacts. You will probably want this unticked.
- ‘Show Address Distance/Duration from Case’ – Base being the company’s main address.