Editing Contract Settings
This article will show you how to edit the settings for your contracts.
Find the setting options by going to Settings > Settings > Modules > Contracts.
Here you can set the default time for a contract length. As well as enable and set reminders for contract expiry dates and visits.
You also have the option to automatically create scheduled visits, where a job sheet will be automatically created for every visit.
Here’s how to use the settings:
- ‘Contract length’ – The length of time the contract wizard will default to from today’s date.
- ‘Auto-complete contract visit when associated job is marked as complete’ – This will mark planned contract visits as complete when the job sheet raised from it is completed.
- ‘Enable reminders for contract end dates’ & ‘Enable reminders for contract visits’ – This allows you to set the default reminder time for each event.
- ‘Automatically create scheduled visits’ – This allows you to define how many days ahead of a due visit that the contract raises the visit details.
- ‘Automatically create a Job Sheet for each visit’ – This allows you to let the system automatically raise job sheets when a contract visit is due.