Distribution Board Designer Shortcut Keys
To do this. Go to Tools > Distribution Boards.
Choose what board you would like to open from the list.
This will produce your boards and circuits.
Double click on the board to open. Then at the top, there is an option for shortcut keys.
You can use these keys when filling in your circuits:
- F3 – this will add a new circuit row.
- F4 – This will copy the circuit details from the row above.
- F5 – This will copy the value of the selected row into the cells below.
- F6 – This will copy the value of the selected cell into all the cells in the column.
- F8 – This will apply N/A to all the blank fields in the column.
- F9 – Copy the selected row to the clipboard.
- F10 – Paste the copied row to a new row.
- F12 – Paste the copied row and overwrite the current row.
Feature added in update v1.0.55