Clik Board Designer Shortcut Keys
To do this. Go to Tools > Clik Board Designer.
Choose what board you would like to open from the list.
This will produce your boards and circuits.
Double-click on the board to open. Then at the top, there is an option for shortcut keys.
You can use these keys when filling in your circuits:
- F3 – this will add a new circuit row.
- F4 – This will copy the circuit details from the row above.
- F5 – This will copy the value of the selected row into the cells below.
- F6 – This will copy the value of the selected cell into all the cells in the column.
- F8 – This will apply N/A to all the blank fields in the column.
- F9 – Copy the selected row to the clipboard.
- F10 – Paste the copied row to a new row.
- F12 – Paste the copied row and overwrite the current row.
Feature added in update v1.0.55