Configuring General Settings
There are lots of different general settings you can change in Clik Service. This article will run through these.
Go to Settings > Settings and the ‘System settings’ window will open, which will be the top option on the menu.
General Options & What They Mean
- ‘Enable CS Loader’ – This allows you to run Clik Service across your internal network.
- ‘Prompt when closing Clik’ – This will set a pop-up message to appear when you close Clik Service, asking if you are sure you wish to close the program.
- ‘Start Clik on system start’ – This will automatically open Clik Service when you start your computer.
- ‘Minimise Clik to the system tray’ – This will minimise the program to the taskbar rather than close it down when you click close.
- ‘Show tool tips’ – When hovering over diary info, it will show more details.
- ‘Enable F-Gas Logging’ – This enables the F-Gas module for air conditioning users.
- ‘Enable internal messaging’ – An option to turn off/on internal messaging. You can also select the port it uses to communicate through.
- ‘Use timestamp on description and notes‘ – if enabled this will time stamp with user/date/time on all notes & descriptions throughout the program
- ‘Save documents using mapped drive’ – This will remember the way a list (such as the job list) is laid out even after restarting Clik Service.
- ‘Popup reminder settings’ – Sets the interval between reminder popups in minutes
- ‘Enable account manager notifications (user setting)’ – This will alert account managers to any technical incidents raised on their accounts.
- ‘Change Postman’ – The postman acts as the PC that sends notifications to others. It also carries out backup tasks. If you need to change it, click on the ‘Change Postman’ button.