Android Build 1.10.2 – 14 September 2020
- We’ve added a search bar to the address book.
- You can now upload your certs back to the office using the icon located on each certificate.
- You will receive a notification when there is a cert template update available. To help make sure you have access to the latest certs when creating a new one on your device.
- If you have applied a cert number but not yet uploaded the cert, you will be unable to log out of the app to help prevent losing the cert number.
- We’ve added a notification to appear if there is a missing field when calculating Max Zs.
- We fixed an issue causing the app to crash when searching the cert list using the magnifying glass icon.
- We fixed an issue with the ‘can output certificates (PDF)’ privilege, not allowing the user to create PDFs.
- We fixed a PPN5 error.
- We fixed an issue causing the observations to appear unresponsive until another area of the cert was tapped.
- We fixed new addresses on details of installation not populating straight onto the cert.
- We fixed the navigation menu showing the incorrect company name.