1.0.54 iOS – January 2017
- SLA Integration.
- Database clean up.
- Allow for multiple versions of addresses.
- App will now say “checking for new data” instead of “starting download”.
- Action Lists now download in batches of 100.
- Completed Jobs will now download if a version of the job exists on the device.
- We no longer allow “0” QTY Material items.
- When “Can Edit User Fields” is denied, we now show “Read only” on the user fields screen.
- Search will now remain applied throughout filters.
- Refresh job has now been renamed to Re-download Job.
- GPS ping frequency not saving.
- Show Address on a job even if that address has been marked as “archived”.
- Week View not showing Sundays.
- Issue in some circumstances the app will open in landscape mode.