BMS Controls and Energy have been using Clik Service to keep an eye on ongoing profits and costs for jobs.
Based in the Midlands, BMS Controls and Energy cover maintenance, installation and service calls across the UK. From small, one-off maintenance to large installation packages, they offer a comprehensive selection of services to the commercial, industrial and retail sectors.
As the main user of Clik Service in the company, Administrator Sally McBride explains why they use Clik and how it helps in their day-to-day service management.
How Clik Helped
"I have found the system allows me to easily filter and check our spend for any data range required.
"I can easily review the costs of labour, materials and suppliers for jobs, which enabled us to keep an eye on the ongoing costs and profit of a job. This then helps us to quote for future works, as we can refer to previous jobs and the costs applied and how we can increase profits."
Benefits Of Clik
As a new user to the system, I have found it:
- Is user-friendly
- Provides accurate data and storage
- Provides accurate data for checking accounting details
- Has training application available
- Can easily filter the values; it can highlight how much we spend with a particular supplier
- Can see which types of work brings in the most profit etc.
BMS Controls and Energy Ltd